Mar 4, 2012

Joel Baehr " Buddhism In Everyday Life" Course


Hello, all,
I just discovered the on-line course I wrote at the request of Surya Das.   I don't own it - Barnes and Noble must have sold it.  Perhaps some of you will enjoy it and benefit from it! My dear friend Bob Morrison taught the course on line for years after I tired of it.  A few thousand students enrolled over the five years or so that it ran, every other month from around 2000 to 2005.  Feel free to send the url around.  Lesson 8 is missing, but I put it into a "reply" at the end of the course, and I hope that will take.  If anyone wants it, you can email me and I'll send it. - OH, and the assignments and tests are missing!
Love,
Joel                   /http://buddhismineverydaylife.wordpress.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment