Apr 11, 2020

A Poem for Our Dear Teacher Joel Baehr

A Poem for you Dear Teacher,
Remembering your encouragement to practice when things are relatively good. 
Remembering your encouragement to practice when things are relatively good,
so when things were not so good we would find the solace in our practice
so we would find  solace in our practice.
I heard you every time, I heard you every time and I realized the wisdom in your 
guidance. So I practice when things were relatively good but also not so good and I practiced and practiced and practiced and now the practice practices me and now the practice practices me.
I still hear your  words, your words that sound like harp strings not too loose, not to tight, resonating all is right, nothing to do.  nothing to be,  just radiate, just illuminate the love that is 
here , there , everywhere.

Love Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment